800 - 1000 SGD
Design | UI/UX
design | figma | canva | adobe suite
Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses AI to automatically create written content for e-commerce businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to build the best experience that powers every e-commerce store.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator and January Capital, and have an experienced team with a background in big tech companies, AI research & e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of e-commerce, come join us! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As a product designer intern, you will learn how to work backwards from the customer to design smooth and elegant user experiences for customers. If you are passionate about crafting user experiences and enjoy conducting usability research, this role is for you.
- Conceptualise, prototype and design new features and UI/UX solutions for our web platform to enhance user experience
- Design collateral and graphics that will go onto our apps and marketing content.
- Understand design guidelines and UI/UX patterns to generate relevant professional output that is usable, consistent and intuitive for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (especially engineers) to help design and define key visual requests and implementations
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations
- Analyze quantitative data to understand customer behaviour, expectations and performance of features
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Familiar with using product and design tools (any of: Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..)
- Design sensibilities and able to empathise with customers
- Highly customer-obsessed. Cares deeply about user experience and passionate about building beautiful designs for customers
- Excellent oral and written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision makers
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Data-driven. Strong ability in breaking down quantitative data to derive insights and solutions
- Experience in start-ups, or in Product Design and/or UI UX role and/or Graphic Design (ideally in tech or e-commerce) is a plus