Nusantara Power is a startup working on energy industry sector. The company aim to make Indonesia as one of worlds biggest clean energy user.
Helping people to generate their own clean energy.
Providing transparent, reliable & efficient solution for clean energy through integrated & personalized service
• Define design strategy, standards, and drive UX consistency across all digital products.
• Create wireframes, interactive mockups, and prototypes to communicate, rapidly test, and validate design decisions.
• Implementation of all stages of UX/UI design and development, from conceptualization to final UI specifications and usability test.
• Provide product delivery teams with design artifacts that can be rapidly executed upon.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in related field, e.g. architecture, industrial design, HCI, visual communications, etc.
• Experience in UI development in a platform (such as web, Android, or iOS).
• Knowledge of UX and UI design principles
• Extensive experience generating UI/UX wire frames and prototypes.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design is desired, but not required
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org