3000 - 4000 SGD
Sketch | Invision | Adobe Experience Design | Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Photoshop
Are you ready to set the new high bar in user experience and user interface design? Do you dream of applying your skills beyond responsive websites?
We are seeking UI & UX Designer to join our start-up. In partnership with leading corporate event agencies in Singapore, we have successfully delivered some of Singapore’s biggest and most high-profile events. Be part of a team that is determined to bring game changing digital experiences in the fast-paced world of corporate events.
You will be challenged to turn solutions around quickly but thoughtfully. If you have a self-starter attitude, and a passion for innovation, we want to talk to you.
- Design intuitive user experience designs based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour and needs.
- Consult with clients and stakeholders to understand their goals, and develop products via a user-centric approach.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas by developing them via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and/or prototypes.
- Drive user research activities such as usability testing, A/B testing, stakeholder interviews, surveys, and translate research findings into actionable recommendations.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within products, ensuring their alignment with design and brand standards, analytics insights and customer feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Guide developers in their implementation of your designs.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Minimum 5 years of UI and UX experience.
- Demonstrated ability to design products and experiences. You should have a portfolio that showcases your prior work and be able to explain your design decisions.
- Passionate about user-centered design, with experience in user research processes, and an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient in at least three mainstream design and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Adobe Photoshop, etc).
- Communicate well with both users and engineers; Comfortable taking feedback from laymen to inform your designs and then explaining those designs in sufficient detail to engineers for implementation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and other web development technologies is a plus.