Ilustrator | Photoshop | AdobeXd | Prototype | Figma
- Translating users’ needs and problems into feasible solutions in the form of design deliverables (user flows, user journeys, wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes, high-fidelity prototypes, etc).
- Work collaboratively with the product and engineering teams to deliver high usability products.
- Plan and conduct the product design cycle from researching, defining the user’s problem, ideation, prototyping, usability testing, and continuous iterations.
- Present and justify the design concept and decisions to stakeholders by explaining the rationale and research behind it.
- Actively involved to advocate the importance of human-centered design in digital product developments.
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders with inVision, Principle, or Figma.
- Always update to the latest design trends and tools.
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- A strong portfolio with demonstrable problem-solving skills is a must.
- Good communication skills to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Good problem-solving ability: able to critically analyze a problem from multiple perspectives, and generates ideas into a workable design solution.
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and able to take on a structured approach to solving problems.
- Experience in conducting user research through various methods and the ability to translate research findings into tangible and actionable results.
- Strong knowledge in User Interface and User Experience Design for the web, mobile, or touch devices.
- Understand responsive design.
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Products (Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator), Marvel, Zeplin, or other design tools.
- Bachelors or Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Have experience in the payment industry.
- Strong understanding of Human Psychology and Behaviour.