338 - 465 USD
tanjung tokong | penang island | english language | mandarin language | graphic design | ux/ui
- Employee welfare such as EPF, Socso and other associated benefits.
- Extensive learning and growth opportunity.
- Performance bonus.
- Salary Range: RM1600 to RM2200
Interested please send your latest resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Designing visual imagery for websites (Colour schemes, fonts, icons, custom illustrations, etc.)
- Able to produce a portfolio of professional UI/ UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens.
- Conduct research and plan for new projects and improvements to optimize user interaction and experience, align with business needs.
- Continual suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture, or use of new technologies.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Experience as a graphic design or in related field.
- Able to read and write in both Mandarin and English.
- Fluent with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Multimedia Design.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.