1328 - 1991 SGD
Knowledge of wireframe tools | Design Software | team spirit | Good time-management skills
A position that suitable for someone who is creative enough to create easy-to-use products for customers. The duties include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our customers’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision or Adobe XD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Diploma/Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
FLEXIROAM (ASX: FRX) founded in 2011, is a global mobile virtual network operator that aims to excel in serving all mobile users with the best data experience worldwide. Our product, Flexiroam X, is an ultra thin microchip technology that attaches to a userâs existing SIM which provides easy and secure data access.
Flexiroam currently has coverage in over 130 countries and has access to over 580 network operators globally. Flexiroam works with over 100 travel industry partners to serve customers from over 50 countries.
CAREERS WITH FLEXIROAM
Driven by VISION and PASSION
Career at FLEXIROAM is unlike any other you've had. Working here is FUN and challenging because we are constantly renewing our minds to make the impossible POSSIBLE!! Join us to experience a career driven by vision & passion and tell the difference for yourself!
To Revolutionize the International Roaming Industry by providing "The Smartest Way to Roam"
FLEXIBILITY in working
We are willing to change plan & activities without getting upset by focusing on a bigger purpose.
We expect everyone to think out of the norms and constantly strive to make things better.
NOBLE in character
We demonstrate qualities of high moral character when working together.
- Performance based package with motivational commission
- No corporate bureaucracy, friendly and fun environment
- Work in one of the coolest offices in Malaysia
- Lots of room for experiments, new ideas and suggestions!
- 18 days of annual leave (We believe in taking time off from work to rest)