A/B testing tools | UI / UX Analys | Prototyping and wireframing tools | Adobe CS
CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
- Design and deliver high fidelity, effective, responsive and delightful wireframes optimized for intuitive user experience on both web and mobile.
- Assist in developing functional prototypes to test concepts for features and workflows, including html code for frontend
- Interact and gather feedback from customers, user research, and rapid prototyping to make product more user-friendly, increase conversion rate and platform usage
- Measure and optimize new and converted leads, reporting results and proposing improved ways of UX based on the data.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap, including prioritization and build-out of new features / products.
- Participate in testing and documentation of new features.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience as a Product Manager, UI / UX Analyst, business Digital growth or similar
- Experience in Adobe CS, Sketch, and/or other prototyping and wireframing tools
- Fimilar with A/B testing tools
- Possess a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with financial services industry preferred
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills.