2500 - 4000 SGDProfit Sharing
Design | UI/UX | Front-End Developers
UI/UX | Design | Adobe Creative Suite | Adobe Photoshop | InVision | Wireframing | Adobe Illustrator | Graphic Design | HTML/CSS
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to create amazing user experiences. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of graphic and UI/UX design, a keen eye, and is comfortable with modern design tools and ideas. You should be able to translate client requirements into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
As our UI/UX Designer, you will be working closely with our in-house technology team in developing interfaces for our technological products - from web sites to native apps. You will also be tasked with designing collaterals and other graphic design needs as required by the events team.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing graphics from print to media that will address our clients’ needs and help us create a smooth, engaging and immersive experience.
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead into intuitive user experiences; illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Managing creative processes from concept to completion; review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like; design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets; building page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers; create user interface flows and specifications.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders, a fair amount of information architecting is required.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Present design solutions addressed to business and user requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on user feedback.
- Conceptualise visuals for responsive EDM and Web banners.
- Produce graphic design in collaboration with the project teams.
- Proven work experience, at least 1 year, as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or other relevant disciplines.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies.
- Comfortable communicating visually; ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- A self-starter, good communicator and efficient team player.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills, able to perform under tight schedules and meet timelines
- Familiarity with motion graphics and animation is a bonus.
- Familiarity with front-end programming, HTML, CSS and software developing is a bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary, and date of availability.
Applications with portfolio of design projects will take priority.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business To Business
10 - 19
Hustle & Bustle is a dynamic and energetic integrated event agency, spearheading unique & memorable experiences for your esteemed brand customers.
Committed to building brand loyalty through premium concierge services, 360 lifestyle management, event technology solutions and unparalleled access to exceptional experiences.
Young, dynamic and vibrant.
Be part of the Hustle & Bustle team behind creating memorable experiences, crafted from deliberate thought and a genuine desire to bring our guests through a unique journey.