4500 - 7000 MYREquity
PostCo runs the largest network of pick-up and drop-off locations for parcels in Southeast Asia with over 1000+ retail locations to collect, send and return goods.
We are working with over 50+ online stores with brands like adidas, Lazada, Fashion Valet and many more.
From stories to sketches, prototypes to pixels, we plan crafts the best design experience that bring a city closer, empowering local retail stores through a simple touch.
As part of our rapidly growing team, you'll work closely with the founders and product team in crafting the future of the company. Specifically, you'll be key in building the Design Team as well as the foundation for how our customers, local stores, online stores and couriers use our services.
We are a huge fan of a good design and believe it is one of the key verticals that will set us apart. You’ll own our core design challenge: you'll be involved in the product development process from start to finish. From brainstorming entirely new features to designing usable flows and beautiful interfaces. You'll enjoy a high level of ownership of the features you work on. We're looking for someone who sweats the details and is ready to tackle any design challenge that comes up between concepting and launching a product.
The ideal candidate will -
- have a portfolio showcasing excellent typographic, branding, and illustration skills
- demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- be strongly opinionated and comfortable working in a highly collaborative team
- Bonus point - you have a great sense of humor
- You’ll be the CEO of the design process at PostCo including researching, concepting, wireframing.
- Bring clarity to complexity by designing easy and approachable user experiences.
- Fostering a highly collaborative environment amongst product, design, developers, founders – across the product and teams.
- Create user flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Constantly learning new and innovative ways to enhance user’s experience and product. (we firmly believe in constant innovation and new ideas)
- You'll be leading a team and growing it, setting the course for years to come.
- Help instill a culture of design! We highly value the role of design at PostCo and want to further develop that in our workplace
- Nice to have: Front end development skills (HTML, CSS), Git, Sketch.
PostCo runs the largest network of pick-up and drop-off locations for parcels in the country. We work with a network of cafes and pharmacies etc - open early till late as an alternative to home delivery. With over 300+ locations to collect from in 9 states - we are working with huge brands like Caring Pharmacy, Coffea Coffee any many more as a hub to collect your online shopping parcels.
We are integrated at the checkout page of over 40+ over online stores with brands like Adidas, Twenty3, Pestle and Mortar, Major Drop and many more to provide a more convenient checkout option. This is a job for fearless âbuildersâ who love the idea of PostCo, and will stop at nothing to guarantee quality and to build a strong community of user.
We are a young startup, launched in 2016, moving at a breakneck speed. Our vision is to build the largest professional collection/delivery service without investing in physical stores and weâre leading the charge.
We want you to join us.