2800 - 3500 SGDEquity
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
unity3d | database
Welcome to Hiverlab - together, we strive to push the boundaries of storytelling. We love to work in the intersection of art and technology, balance between rationality and sensibility, so as to deliver impactful stories for our clients and for the future generations. Since 2015, Hiverlab has been specializing inhigh-qualityvirtual reality (VR) content production and system development.Every day we learn valuable insights from our teammates, and we try to inspire each other with something new. As our team grow, we welcomemore open-minded, self-motivated and responsibleteam players who share the same passion and vision as we do to join us in this fast-paced emerging industry full of opportunities.
We are hiringa few programmers who have proficiency in Unity and csharp to work on high-quality VR projects together with us.We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, restorative, organized, detail-oriented, open-minded, and user-focused. Expect a lot of R&D opportunities with latest technologies and devices that are relevant to our content production and system development.
- Collaborate closely with the development team and UIUX designer to deliver mobile and/or HTC Vive apps, and make sure the functions and UIUX designs are all displayed accurately;
- Work with a small team to design and develop commercial VR projects using csharp and the Unity 3D platform;
- Work on Hiverlab’sindependent VR projects, focusingon front-end programming and 3D asset management;
- Write polished, optimized, and documented code with an eye towards re-usability for multiple projects;
- Assist the team in planning and prioritization of work;
- Other ad-hoc duties, if necessary.
- 3+ years of professional programming experiences;
- Strong knowledge of csharp and Unity API;
- Proficiency in object-oriented design, data structure, and algorithm;
- Ability to manage your own time effectively with minimal supervision;
- Proactive problem solving skills with attention to details;
- Good communication and interpersonalskills;
- Willingness and capability of learning new skills as required;
- Programmers based in Singapore needs to be Singaporeans/SPR.
- Previous experiences developing apps for Android and iOS systems is highly favourable;
- Experiences with multi-user projects and client-server communication is highly favourable;
- Game design experiences (double bonus for multi-player game design);
- Previous experiences in VR/AR content development and/or specific understanding of VR/AR;
- An entrepreneurial mind which finds excitement pioneering in a nascent industry that draws on multiple existing industries.
- Good level of command ofeither English (written and spoken)or Chinese (written and spoken)or both.