UAT | Effective Communication | Product Feature Development | Design Thinking | Product Wireframing
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, experienced UX Architect with a love for building amazing user experience and enthusiastic about being involved with an early stage online travel platform. This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
The person will have responsibility of designing the user journey, developing product wireframes along with the product flow, managing feature development during all product design process from start to end.
- Work collaboratively as equal owners with COO, CTO and Engineering team to create a great user experience for our products.
- Have a consumer-first approach in driving the user experience strategy for all products that will be used by WorldRoamer users.
- Identify business requirements, translate these requirements into production tasks comprehensible by the Engineering team and designers.
- Create wireframes, product flows, interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and user experience deliverables, and validate new/existing ideas.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques to make informed recommendations for user experience and user interface design.
- Take ownership of the User Acceptance Testing process and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Computer Science or Communication Design, Multimedia Design, Interaction Design is preferred
- Master’s degree (MS) in User Experience related study is desired
- 5 years plus, post graduate, experience as a professional UX Designer for consumer product(s) is required
- Experience working with full stack developers, utilizing modern web stacks and native mobile app frameworks
- Experience working with consumer products including web applications, mobile applications, messenger bots and voice user interfaces
- Experienced with software development life cycle is required
- Experience with tech platforms within the travel industry is a plus
- Proficient use of design tools and rapid prototyping programs such as Photoshop, Sketch, Marvel, Fluid UI, Balsamiq is preferred, but not limited to.
- Meticulous and attention to detail is a must
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication in English
- Ability to communicate in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin/Cantonese or other Asian languages a plus
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Appreciate transparency, mentoring team members, and building a positive team culture.
Services - Other
5 - 9
Oriental Eagle Pte Ltd is in the business of hospitality and travel-related investments and are currently in the process of developing an online travel platform - WorldRoamer. Geared to launch in Q3 2019.
We believe travel is about personal discoveries and a goal to drive passion for travel and deepen trust with travelers from all over.
We aim to help travelers to discover inspirations, tools and our select network of properties & activities. Before your next trip, trek around our website for rooms, activities and travel planning help.
We will aim to achieve success as a company and individuals with the following core values:
- Trust & Integrity
- Continuous learning
- Have ownership
- Do not fear failure