2800 - 4000 SGD
EPOS, founded in 2009, is a leading software developer. We aim to provide SMEs comprehensive and cost-effective IT solutions. We are one of the top three Point of Sales companies in Singapore and a SPRING Singapore pre-approved POS vendor.
Our systems are used in over 60 different industries, including major Singapore government agencies and MNCs. We have an active and strong team capable of flexible customisation requirements and handling of major projects (e.g. major clients will have 20-30 outlets, with more than 50 POS terminals).
Our clients include LTA, NTU, SMU, Temasek Poly, UMart, Killiney, Chargrill and SONG brothers.
You will be a key member in the development of a new Point of Sales product line aimed at small businesses in the U.S.
Unlike many design agencies that do third party development and design, EPOS is the product owner. We conceptualize, design, develop, launch, acquire users and iterate on our products. While not exactly a start-up (EPOS has a profitable business and counts many MNCs and government agencies as clients), EPOS shares the dynamic entrepreneurial start-up mind-set that characterizes the best product teams.
At EPOS, we connect business owners and entrepreneurs with the technology they need to manage their businesses. EPOS develops its own range of business solutions for retailers and F&B operators.
- Is excited to design, develop, launch and iterate on products
- Has the grit and determination to ensure that a product can launch
- Loves to hear customer feedback and think of the best way to solve their problems
- Is self-motivated, goal driven and has great learning attitude
- Is a team player and contributes well to the team effort
- UI/UX development for new Point of Sales product (desktop app, android app and web back-end)
- Understand customer feedback and design enhancements
- Coordinate and ensure that the technical development team understands and achieves the product vision.
- Coordinate and ensure that comprehensive tests, bug fixes and enhancements are developed to achieve the product vision.
- Full training and guidance for candidates
- One on one mentorship
- Advancement based on performance instead of seniority
- Career advancement and skills development plan
- Dynamic and friendly environment – Not for the dull and boring!
- Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- At least 2 years of UI/UX design experience
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork and leadership skills