3500 - 4500 SGDEquity
Sketch | Figma
Lomotif is a video social networking app for anyone with an original voice to express freely. Since our launch in June 2014, we have seen tremendous growth among Gen Z teens in the United States, Brazil, Portugal and Russia with $0 spent on marketing even until today. We now have over 15 million people who are creating and sharing more than 900 million clips via the app each month: selfie music videos, moments with family and friends, urban fashion trends, lifestyle content, and more.
Our team is expanding quickly to meet the demands of our accelerating growth and is seeking self-motivated individuals to deliver this extraordinary app to people all over the world. To be successful in this position, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with like-minded engineers who desire to release incredible software in a fast, efficient and scalable manner.
As a UX Designer at Lomotif, you will:
- Contribute to overall product strategy through concept generation and prototyping
- Work with various stakeholders to advocate for good user experience in the product
- Conduct research studies and experiments to gather information used to drive design decisions
- Translate complex ideas into wireframes and prototypes for testing or development
- Develop design principles and user experience frameworks that are cohesive with the rest of our product
- Experience designing for mobile applications or comparable consumer technology
- Portfolio of works that explains your design process
- Ability to clearly communicate reasons behind design decision
- Proficiency in design or prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle or similar)
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of UX design experience for native mobile applications
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localisation, etc.)
- Experience working across product lifecycle, from early research to ship to in-market UX research
- English-Speaking (Bonus if Portuguese / Spanish Speaking)
The following would be helpful but are not required:
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only, so you must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work full time in our Singapore office.
Join the Singapore-based startup behind Lomotif app!
It's a social video app used by millions of American teens.
We're now building a network so that we can become the go-to platform for sharing personal video moments on mobile.
If building an awesome product and having fun at work is important to you, reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org