20000 - 35000 SGD
Interactive Design | Communication Skills | User Research | Process Creation
Interactive Design: Mastery of IxD skills is required. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
Designer's Eye: Eye for details and strong ability to predict use cases
Passion: Strong ability to understand SMB/SMEs perspective
Writing: Great communication skills over email and text
Interpersonal Skills: Good skills to interact with different members of Marketing, Sales, Developer and Management Teams
Research: Strong process oriented work ethic towards gathering first hand and secondary feedback from the market
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to developers
- Work Closely with product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player.
Education & Experience Requirements
Any degree /diploma in design, marketing, research, psychology
Min 2 years experience either as Information Architect, UX Team Member or equivalent Design Role in Software/Tech company