Develop UI mockups and prototypes | Graphic design skills
Have Halal, Will Travel (HHWT) is the leading travel and lifestyle platform for Muslim travellers in Asia. We're passionate about making it easier for Muslims to travel as we believe that travel is a force for peace.
We're looking for passionate, driven and creative individuals to join our team in KL!
As a UX/UI designer with HHWT, you will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements and providing an exceptional and intuitive application design to make it easier for the Muslim community to travel across the globe.
This is a full-time position based in KUALA LUMPUR/JAKARTA (9.30am - 6.30pm). However, exceptionally outstanding candidates may be considered for a freelance role.
We are a START-UP which embraces talent from diverse backgrounds so be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
Working closely with your team, your key responsibilities will be to:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and other stakeholders
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes ( Hi and Low Fidelity ) that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and appear
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
We are the leading online travel and lifestyle platform that aims to make it easier for Muslims to travel through our informative and engaging content.
At HHWT, we believe that travel allows people of different cultures and backgrounds to interact and therefore breaks down stereotypes and prejudices. This fosters deeper understanding, peace and harmony between Muslims & non-Muslims.
HHWT currently has a social media reach of 9M a month. We have offices across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and are rapidly expanding. Joining HHWT gives you the opportunity to be part of a trail-blazing team at the forefront of a massive and fast growing industry.
If this excites you and you share our core values of diversity and inclusiveness, we would love to have you as part of our team to advance our mission.
If the following describes you, you might be the one we're looking for!
• Strong communication skills in English (you will have to communicate with the Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesian teams!)
• At least 2-4 years in in UX / UI
• Graphic design skills (this is a bonus!)
• Keen on research and makes decisions backed by research or data
• Familiar with UX / UI processes ( low fidelity designs , process flows, user flows, information architecture, designs,
wireframes, user testing etc )
• Familiar with both iOS and Android for high fidelity designs
• Passionate about HHWT’s vision and success
• Inclusive and loves diversity
• Comfortable with and keen to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
• Willing and able to take full ownership and lead tasks to completion
• Loves to take initiative and work independently but also a team player
• Organised and efficient in executing tasks
• Eager to learn and identify new ways to constantly improve yourself and the company
• Positive with a likeable and pleasant personality
If shortlisted, you will proceed to the second round where you be given a Video Interview. In the third round, you will be invited to in-person interview. The final round will be given a mini project to work on.
All the best!
Have Halal, Will Travel is the largest travel and lifestyle platform for Muslims in Asia, with a reach of 9 million monthly. We're passionate about making it easier for Muslims to travel as we believe that travel is a force for peace.
At HHWT, every single one of us believes that travel is a force for peace. When you travel, you meet people