5000000 - 9000000 IDR
Design | UI/UX
Adobe Creative Suites | Marvel | Sketch | Zeplin
We are looking for an UX/UI designer to join our team in the Indonesia office.
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week with tonnes of flexibility
- self improvement opportunities
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
RHAD is a technology driven creative agency that brings people and brands together. We work on strategic campaigns, interactive development and digital marketing projects.
Work culture is important to us: if people are allowed and encouraged to think, make decisions and be critical to their work, the result will be of much higher quality. We want our people to love what they do and feel responsible for it. We want to employ and nurture personalities, not robots.
We know that the essential part of growing up a personality is education. This is why we will provide ample opportunities for learning — from having an extensive library to dedicated self-development time and personal projects. A "Master — Apprentice" approach will be used in training our staff.
We don't care much about CV, what we really need is your skills. So, when applying, please do not send the resume that is 10 pages long. Instead, it would be awesome if you could do the following:
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us about one project that you are particularly proud of, why and how?
- Do not forget to include the link to your portfolio
- Tell us about your salary expectations towards the job.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to work together with our design team to address client’s brief, and translating them into wireframes, visual prototypes, and then into final product. He/She will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience on both web and mobile.
- Passionate in information architecture, wireframing and prototyping.
- Basic to intermediate UX/UI skills
- Keen interest in User Interface conceptual designs and digital style-guiding.
- Ability to design, slice and work with interactive developers.
- Ability to help facilitate data research and user tests.
- Being scrupulous and attentive to details. Healthy perfectionism (with the ability to understand when to stop) is desirable.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Understanding the difference between types of digital media.
- Great design sense and acumen towards design practicality.
- Good team player and self-sufficient resource planning ability.
We are a small production house with offices in Singapore and India. We learn, experiment, and build our products for small businesses (http://carbonate.sodainmind.com, http://hrsuite.sodainmind.com) and use our expertise to help other startups to build their products.
To take the technologies and ideas of yesteryear out of use.
A personâs value is not based on their title or years of experience, but rather on how they contribute to the common effort. Every member of our team feels responsible for the job they do and is proud of it.
Education is everything. The person should have a chance to better their skills all the time. The working environment should be incentive to the continuous learning, ideas should be shared, knowledge multiplied, soda drunken. There is a lot of things we donât know or canât do. There is nothing we cannot learn.
Great user experience is essential to any product. We encourage empathic thinking for all our employees.
Free soda in the office