Design | Project Management
video editing | video production | content ideation
You will contribute to the tactical development of video programme (from ideation up until video is published); and participate in video production & editing. This position is applicable for fresh graduate or junior level who has passion in video production. Your KPI is based on overall growth of media division.
- Research & propose creative ideas; ensure content is interesting & appealing.
- Handle video productions (ideation, develop script, storyboarding, recruit talents, prepare props needed for shot, attend shooting, manage video editing).
- Assist in setting up, handling and operating video equipment such as lighting, audio and camera.
- Shoot behind the scene pictures and/or videos when attending production shoots (if needed).
- Design, produce and edit video content for social media (sales & marketing purposes).
- Support department functions & other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Preferably graduates from art, design, creative multimedia, mass communication and/or related fields.
- Must love to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Passionate & love video production; able to work in a team.
- Experience in video editing software (e.g.: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom).
- Good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok) and various digital content distribution channels.
- Ability to use digital technology and editing software, application of special effects, 3D and compositing is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in female, parenting, lifestyle topics is an added advantage.
- Must have high sense of responsibility & accountability.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Occasionally have to travel to shoot locations (travel expenses are claimable).
50 - 99
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
Get paid to work & have fun!
Happiness is the new productivity.
Flat organization & we hate politics.
Monthly mini team bonding activities.
Plenty of snacks. Yes, all day long.
Your medical is taken care of.
Flexi & casual everyday.
Birthday is your holiday!