photography | cinema 4D | keyshot | after effects | indesign | illustrator | photoshop | adobe | motion graphic | product visualisation | videographer | 3D render
Lumos is seeking a passionate 3D Visualiser & Videographer to create awesome motion graphics and video content. This person will work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to produce world-class visuals and animations of the Lumos product range as well as creating energetic, highly-engaging videos to be used across the company’s customer touchpoints.
Key responsibilities will include:
- 3D rendering and product visualisation
- Videography and video editing
- Motion graphics
Lumos is still very much a young early stage company. As such, a high degree of adaptability, independence, and initiative is expected and required to do well here.
We are constantly learning new things and adapting our strategy and activities accordingly. As such, JDs are looked at more as a guideline at Lumos. We eschew roles and seek people willing and able to go beyond the JD when necessary to fix the problem and get the job done regardless of our “jobs”.
You will play an important role in:
- Creating highly realistic product renders that showcase the Lumos range of products in an exciting way.
- Creating engaging video content that will be used across Lumos’ customer touchpoints.
- Helping to define Lumos’ visual identity especially in regards to how we announce and promote new products.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience as a digital designer/videographer/video-editor/3D visualiser at a consumer brand, agency, or startup, or business analyst/associate at a consulting firm.
- Evidence that shows that you have a good eye for clean, minimalist design.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently. You’ll be given a series of projects and regular mentoring, but will be expected to push beyond what you’ve been taught and challenge the status-quo.
- Ability to use the whole range of Adobe CC applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Ability to create realistic motion graphics using Keyshot, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Balanced between being a “thinker-planner” and “doer”. You are a creative strategic thinker able to develop ideas for marketing strategies and campaigns, and can also get your hands dirty to get things done yourself.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and experience in photography is also a huge plus.
- Experienced being a bike commuter at some point in their life. Passion for bikes is a huge plus.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re a pro at managing and prioritizing the workload for yourself and your team.
- Interest in startups, entrepreneurship, and building things from the ground up.
Please submit your Resume/CV along with your portfolio.
Sports and Outdoors
OVERVIEWLumos is the world's first smart bicycle helmet with integrated lights, brake, and turn signals. Launched to the world on Kickstarter in 2015, Lumos raised over $800,000 in its campaign. Lumos is a mission-driven company. Started out of our dorm rooms at Harvard, we seek to make a positive impact on the world by helping make cycling safer, preventing avoidable traffic deaths, and helping more people everywhere make cycling a bigger part of their everyday lives. Join us in our mission to improve cycling safety and have safer streets for all.
Lumos's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation.
Lumos value qualities, skills, behaviors, attitudes, and attributes of our employees, we hire and promote people who demonstrate these values. By so doing, the intention is to inspire more of those behaviors, and create a self-reinforcing culture.