adobe premiere pro | film editing | cinematography | videography
Have Halal, Will Travel (HHWT) is the leading travel and lifestyle platform for Muslim travellers in Asia. We're passionate about making it easier for Muslims to travel as we believe that travel is a force for peace. We're looking for passionate, driven and creative individuals to join our team in KL!
If the following describes you, you might be the one we're looking for!
- Passionate about HHWT’s vision and success
- Inclusive and loves diversity
- Comfortable with and keen on working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Loves to take initiative and work independently but also a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hungry to learn and improve, always looking for opportunities to sharpen your skills
- Positive with a likeable and pleasant personality
- Prior experience in shooting and editing travel videos for social media (short form videos)
- 1-3 years of experience in travel videography and video editing
- Ability to edit on Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred), and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects will be an added advantage!
- Experience shooting video on DSLRs
- Know how to craft a good story
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends (mainly digital)
- Creative and has a good eye for visuals
- Able to carry heavy camera equipment on the move
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply!
If you excel at videography and storytelling, you’ll have the opportunity to represent HHWT on overseas media trips!
Here are some of our recent videos to give you an idea of the type of video content you'll be creating:
Western Australia: https://www.facebook.com/havehalalwilltravel/video...
Amsterdam in a minute: https://www.facebook.com/havehalalwilltravel/video...
Food - Halal Roast Duck: https://www.facebook.com/havehalalwilltravel/video...
Kandima Maldives: https://www.facebook.com/havehalalwilltravel/video...
This is a highly competitive position and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview and will have to complete a video assignment before we decide on the outcome.
All the best!
As a videographer with HHWT, you will create and edit professional and compelling travel videos about what to see and do for our expanding Muslim community traveling across the globe. This is a full-time position based in KUALA LUMPUR.
We are a START-UP which embraces talent from diverse backgrounds so be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
Working closely with your team, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Conceptualise, film, produce and edit videos with a focus on travel and food
- Create persuasive storyboards for the videos
- Shooting video footage
- Write creative copies to accompany the videos
- Post-production of video footage for multiple mediums: Facebook, Instagram (Videos will appear on HHWT's social media channels)
- Keep abreast with digital marketing, travel and lifestyle trends to ensure that our videos remain relevant and appealing to our audience
Have Halal, Will Travel is the largest travel and lifestyle platform for Muslims in Asia, with a reach of 9 million monthly. We're passionate about making it easier for Muslims to travel as we believe that travel is a force for peace.
At HHWT, every single one of us believes that travel is a force for peace. When you travel, you meet people