3000 - 3800 SGD
Visual Design | Prototyping | User Interface Prototyping | Digital Artwork
The Visual Designer produces analogue and digital artwork for internal and external stakeholders in the company
This role will be a 3 months contract role.
- Ideate, prototype, and iterate on analogue and digital artwork for/with the igloohome brand;
- Ideate, prototype, and iterate on analogue and digital artwork for/with the Marketing/Business team;
- Ideate, prototype, and iterate on analogue and digital artwork for/with the Product team;
- Police and curate visuals to ensure internal and external brand consistency.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Visual Design, Product Design or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of experience in relevant fields;
- Experience designing, building, maintaining and implementing pixel-perfect design systems;
- A command of visual and communication design principles including typography, grid systems with experience applying this knowledge to digital experience;
- Relevant working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design - all digital and non-digital touch points within the service experience is an advantage.
Igloohome is a start-up that has created a smart lock and smart lockbox which allow home or property owners to grant access to their property remotely, via a mobile app. igloohome is ventured funded by Singtel, Asiaâs leading communications brand, and other investors across USA and Singapore, and is a portfolio company of DreamIt Ventures, a leading start-up accelerator in USA. igloohome is also a partner of Airbnb.
We are looking for highly passionate and motivated interns who are interested to join a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will work closely with the founding team as we go to market. If building things and changing the world excite you, joining igloohome is for you.