Analytics | Design | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
Deep technical | Design | Leadership | Coding
Industry : Information Technology
Location : Jakarta
- Flexible Working Hour,
- Private Insurance
- As VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for critical product development as well as help CTO define good engineering culture In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day engineering tasks for the team.
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability and product growth
- Participate in prioritization of technical tasks as well as technical debt
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technologies (PHP or Ruby)
- Leverage 3rd party open source and other technologies and languages outside of the core solution
- Researching off-the-shelf products to see whether they'll be more suitable than building a new system
- To succeed in the VP of Engineering SAAS job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders and across the internal matrix.
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues
- Max 45 years old
- Have experience in Big Startup Company.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces.
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership.
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front-end and back-end.
- Actively Coding.
Business To Business
5 - 9
OVERVIEWOur Specialties : Organization Restructuring, Strategic People Management, Training and Development, Coaching and Mentoring, Industrial Relations and Settlement of Disputes, Community Relations, Government Relations, Company Policies and Regulations, Collective Labor Agreement, Salary Structure, General Affairs and Office Management, Executive Search, and Organization Development
We are here to support and work together with you through the strategic people management, organization and business development, effective and efficient administration system, and tactical business solutions, to ensure that your investment will be fruitful for all of stakeholders are involved in your business.