Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage, on-demand logistics, co-warehousing and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors. Visit us: www.spaceship.com.sg
As an early member of Spaceship’s engineering team, you will play an instrumental role in building the future of our products. Join us as we look to accelerate our growth in Singapore, expand our footprint into SE Asia, deliver amazing experiences to our customers, and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you’ll be doing
- Build frontend/backend web and mobile applications for our customers and internal sales and operations teams
- Form and guide architecture and infrastructure components and decisions
- Write, test and deploy code that is well documented, testable, efficient, scalable, portable and secured
- Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional teams to scope out technical and product requirements and implementation
- Manage API integrations with third party software/platforms
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Min 1 year experience in professional software engineering
- Experienced in frontend implementation of ReactJS, Angular, Vue and or similar technologies is a plus
- Experienced in developing mobile application using React Native or other similar frameworks is a plus
- Experience in database architecture design is a plus
- Desire to be involved in product definition and motivated by using technology to solve real world problems
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate and build the city of the future. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.