870 - 1280 SGD
Technical Support | UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst
We are looking for outstanding Web Developers to be responsible for engaging with the core product development and working with the development team in executing front-end implementation for feature development and platform upgrades as well as on-going improvements to ensure user-centric design and improve the user interface and experience on the ThunderQuote platforms and products. You will also have opportunities to explore the conceptualisation of new products from ground up to meet the diverse needs of the non-profit and governance sector. You will be a key member of the tech team and a crucial component of driving ThunderQuote’s continual growth.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at ThunderQuote:
- Assisting in core product development
- Creation of new solutions, projects, tools and scripts for use in the non-profit and governance space
- Working with back-end technologies such as PHP7+, Node.JS, MySQL, Python
- Working with server-less technologies, such as AWS Lambda and DynamoDB.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Develop and implement UI for upcoming new features on our platforms and products
- Testing and implementation of UI/UX elements and design to improve overall customer experience on our platforms.
- Creation of web tools and process automation tools to assist the business team
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Have interest in programming
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Understanding of WordPress and/or PHP/mySQL scripting functions.
- Understand how utilise CSS3 and HTML5 to implement design elements
- Good design sense
- Must be meticulous and provide well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Able to work with a team using tools like git.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Understand how to develop and implement AJAX call functions to a PHP/or Express based server backend.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Prior experience in working on a single page HTML5 application
- Prior experience in website / web app design
- Degree in Computer Science is not compulsory
- interest to assist with technical consulting/client facing
- has interest in digital transformation initiatives for the non profit sector
- interest in Open Source technology & contributing to Open Source
- We compensate according to MYR currency (Pay range: RM2,800 to RM4,000)
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!