2500 - 3500 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Others
- Plan, develop, test and deploy robust web/mobile applications.
- Analyse business processes and translate them into clean, working code.
- Troubleshoot issues and enhance the systems to improve usability and productivity.
- Create tools or automate tasks to generate meaningful reports for users to analyse trends and statistics.
- Create documentation and provide training to internal users about system functionalities.
- Coordinate the resolution of system issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate technical information to superiors and peers, who may be non-technical users.
- Maintain technical knowledge base for internal sharing.
- Any other ad hoc duties that is deem fit by the Management
- To assist on the web developing and constantly improve the use of the web/mobile application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, informational technology
- Good understanding of OOP/MVC and clear coding style is a must.
- Strong grasp of SQL and proven experience in database management.
- Proven full stack development experience will be preferred.
- Experience in Cloud solutions like AWS, Digital Ocean, Linode is advantageous.
- Experience in modern frameworks like Vue.js, React.js, Laravel, React Native, NativeScript, Flutter is advantageous.
- Good team player and always willing to explore new technologies.
- Well versed with industry best practices for coding.