800 - 2000 SGD
github | wordpress | php | react | angular | node
Be part of Singapore's #1 beauty media! You will be involved in building products that help women across the Southeast Asia!
- Develop maintainable and reusable code using OOP methodologies.
- Practice Test Driven Development.
- Build front end using Angular.
- Build REST API to support front end applications.
- Identify ways to enhance the user experience.
- Find creative solutions, work diligently, and address changes with confidence.
- Actively work to build and maintain a positive team culture.
- You are a self-motivated individual that can work under minimal supervision.
- Self learner / Self Motivator
- Linux / Nginx / Docker experience
- Understand Gitflow process
- Written Self-documentary code. Ie. JSdoc, PHPDoc*
- Comfortable with working on Singapore public holidays calendar
- AngularJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS (Legacy app)
- >2 year development experience
- Relevant experience with Microservice development
- Full stack development experience
To apply, please share the following
- Own git repository of open source projects
- Past deployed projects, and which part of the project were you working on
Entertainment and Media
10 - 19
DailyVanity.sg is Singapore's leading beauty-only e-magazine. Our beauty content are well-loved by readers all over Singapore and we have been growing fast and stronger every year since 2013.
The founders have many years of experience in beauty, journalism, and digital media with leading media companies, well-known tech startups, and award-winning agency.
To help beauty lovers and novice in all their beauty needs!
- Work hard play hard