Technical Support | Front-End Developers | Project Management
The Web Producer will work closely with a variety of teams across the Client organization, a global leader in customer relationship management software, to create impactful, beautiful and user-friendly web experiences for desktop and mobile. They must be an effective communicator, detail-oriented and will serve as a liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams. They will be responsible for optimizing the web experience and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure a positive visitor experience. Primary duties include web development and content management, and corporate branding governance. The successful candidate will have to work across varying levels of business leadership and departments to deliver projects that attain business goals under aggressive deadlines.
- Collaborate and liaise with client’s stakeholders on web requirements and change requests.
- Creation of new campaign landing pages using existing page templates with finalised artworks, creative assets provided by the client via enterprise CMS for marketing campaigns.
- Hand code semantically corrects CSS and HTML in an enterprise CMS environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the websites, such as updating content on the website via enterprise CMS across 8 domains in APAC.
- Test websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Troubleshooting of technical/non-technical issues on pages or assets created on the enterprise CMS.
- Ensure posted content and materials are accurate, maintaining required standards. Adhere to brand, digital, web style guidelines and standards.
- Perform tasks on hand based on marketing priorities and work on multiple tasks at any point in time.
- Update and provide reports on projects' status.
- Localisation of web pages to different languages with various translations provided by the client via enterprise CMS.
- Evaluate, maintain and improve on page content and performance to ensure it is optimised to deliver organic rank and site speed.
- Identify key initiatives and campaigns to test, track, measure and optimize.
- Continuous effort to improve efficiency of web functions and operational processes.
- Stay up-to-date with digital and strategic marketing trends, advise stakeholders accordingly to align with business goals with proposed adjustments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve best practices and business goals.
- Govern and uphold the library of corporate brand guidelines, practises and processes.
- Assist and support in other projects as needed.
- Candidates must possess a Degree/Diploma in Digital/Interaction Multimedia or I.T. studies
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience in related field
- Hands-on experience managing web and content production
- Experience in using enterprise CMS
> Having knowledge and prior experience/usage of Adobe Experience Manager [AEM]
will be an advantage
> Orientation, training and documentations will be provided
- Working knowledge of slicing images with Photoshop
- Have an eye for detail and be willing to go above and beyond
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Effective communicator, excellent team player
- Excellent planning, organisational, and project management skills
- Experience with website translation/localisation is a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO practices