Can work Independently | Web Research | Fluency in Korean | Fluency in English
Would you like listening to audio clips and identifying the quality of these recordings? This project is for you!
In this task, you'll be presented with 2-3-second audio clips. The task entails listening to these audio clips and identifying the quality of these recordings.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Korean (Republic of Korea) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Knox Relevance.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- At least 4 hours a day of work.
- Listening to these audio clips and identifying the quality of these recordings.
· Currently residing in South Korea
· Fluency in English and Korean