800 - 1000 SGD
Public Relations | Editorial
Industry Research | Excellent Communication | Editing | Writing
Hypotenuse is a Y Combinator-backed Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It uses state-of-the-art machine learning to help e-commerce companies generate copywriting at scale, from product descriptions to advertising text.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team!
More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, we're looking for self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want to work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. As a Writer Intern, you will be in charge of producing written content for a variety of different audiences. You will be working with cutting edge AI and interacting with cross functional teams.
- - Create engaging and compelling copywriting for blog posts, websites etc.
- - Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to generate new and insightful content
- - Edit and polish existing content to improve appeal to readers
- - Do quality checks and proofread content to ensure accuracy and fluency
- - Excellent command of the English language, with a good grasp of modern slangs and expressions
- - Strong attention to detail
- - Able to write in different styles for a range of audiences
- - Committed and able to work well with tight deadline
- - Love working with a driven and passionate team (and a limitless pantry of snacks)