20 - 49
Pigeonhole Live is a live interactive Q&A, Polling, and Survey platform for meetings and events. It is radically changing the way Fortune 500 companies, organisations, and education institutions engage with their live audiences.
Since 2010, Pigeonhole Live has been widely used to facilitate important conversations and bring new insights to our users, from a regular all-hands meeting at a Fortune 500 company to a global conference where leading thinkers, policy makers, and decision makers gather to discuss pressing global issues.
PigeonLab is a technology company that creates live interaction tools to facilitate open conversations in professional spaces. From meeting rooms to conference halls, we’ve worked with internal communications professionals, event planners, and C-suite executives from Fortune 500 companies to make the difficult task of audience engagement as simple as possible.
We're looking for motivated, smart and humble people who are eager to share and acquire knowledge, passionate about their field of work and are meticulously output-driven. You must be a team player and take pride in the collective impact of the company.
- Competitive salaries, based on working experience and portfolio
- Bonuses, based on our revenue and your performance
- Professional development budget, covering conferences, workshops and more
- Flexible working hours and work from home privileges
- Annual and medical paid leave
- Medical and dental coverage
- Group insurance
- Stocked pantry