CSS | agile system | wordpress | back end coding | web hosting
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. The full stack engineer role would include working within a close-knit team to design and build the company’s interactive analytical platform. You are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of sites. With many greenfield projects to work on, it’s important that you have a strong computer science understanding as well as the ability to communicate to various internal and external stakeholders.
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Experience with web hosting of multiple sites
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization & responsiveness for mobile phones.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Have experience working with Agile methodologies
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Science.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Familiarity with WordPress platform
· Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem solving skills & Attention to details
The team at Edunovation are firm believers of how quality preschool education is going to make a difference in the lives of our children. We are an education organisation focused on quality pre-school offerings, we help our children learn better by making use of the best practices in education.
Our brand Edunovation comes from the wordplay of education and innovation which reflects our beliefs in bringing innovative practices in education to inspire our children to be winners in life.