Digital Marketing (SEO & Content Creation) | Write & produce creative content for clients. | Internal and External Communications | PR agency experience | Content Creation
As the Digital lead / Webmaster for the Edunovation, your key area of focus will be to lead the migration and consolidation of the Edunovation & its affiliates’ digital space He/She will play a key function making the website a valuable resource for both internal users and visitors by ensuring up-to-date content and ease of navigation.
The ideal candidate seeks to create engaging content that enhances the overall customer experience of the brands, and also has leadership and time-management qualities to help his/her team grow and deliver excellence in a timely fashion. The position is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that focuses on conceptualising visual ideas and content that is functional.
- Work with various internal content owners, to lead the migration of numerous primary and micro-sites across the different functions of the brand onto various new user-friendly optimised WordPress platforms
- Work with internal content partners/stakeholders, Information technology personnel, external vendors, as well as senior management requiring sophisticated negotiation and management skills.
- Ability to create short & long blog content
- Understanding content auditing and content mapping
- Writing engaging, grammatically correct and well optimised copy
- Apply statistics, data analysis and analytical tools to capture, monitor, report, review and analyse website data to develop a content plan for the Group.
- Manage and develop guidelines for content owners to ensure curated content is up to date, accurate, and consistent in style.
- Play a critical function to advance the Group's digital presence, identify and reach potential students, industry partners, research collaborators and academics using various online platforms.
- Additional tasks to support the HQ and Corporate Communications team, as assigned by senior management.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Journalism or Communications
• At least 3-5 Year(s) of significant in-house or agency practice in areas such as digital and interactive media platforms, journalism, media relations, or marketing communications.
• Work proactively within Corporate Communications and other departments to plan and design content to support the content pipeline for digital platforms
The team at Edunovation are firm believers of how quality preschool education is going to make a difference in the lives of our children. We are an education organisation focused on quality pre-school offerings, we help our children learn better by making use of the best practices in education.
Our brand Edunovation comes from the wordplay of education and innovation which reflects our beliefs in bringing innovative practices in education to inspire our children to be winners in life.