We're looking for a hungry sales manager who can help us triple our number of restaurant partners over the next 12 months. If you love food, love startups and love helping companies grow - you'll love working for Waitrr.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about tech and the F&B industry to join our startup.
What you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging your network to rapidly generate sales.
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels, be it cold-calling, email or visiting targeted restaurants.
- Understanding merchant challenges and educating them on how Waitrr can help solve them.
- Developing up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of key trends in automation in the local F&B industry.
- Gathering client feedback, and providing recommendations for improvements to product development team.
- Acting in a highly ethical manner, while going above and beyond to satisfy our clients.
We are looking for an experienced hire, who is great at getting things done!
The ideal candidate:
- Has proven sales experience.
- Is passionate about sales and addressing the needs of merchants.
- Prior experience in cold calling / cold visits / building a network of contacts.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Communicates well, not only with merchants but also with the team.
- Is motivated to achieve, with limited guidance and thrives under pressure.
- Is extremely ethical - they do everything in their power to deliver on the promises they make.
- Contacts in the Singaporean F&B sector is a major plus.
Singaporean applicants are preferred as this role requires a deep understanding of the local market.
We regret to inform you that only successful candidates will be notified.
Waitrr is a mobile solution that enables customers to access menus, place orders and pay instantly for food & drinks on their phones.
Using Waitrr, our partners reduce costs and increase revenue, all while improving customer service.
To be the world's number one solution for mobile ordering & payment.
Continuous improvement. Everything we do, we try to do as fast as possible and then improve on the results. We reward experimentation, learn from our mistakes and have a great time growing our business.