Travel and Transportation
5 - 9
We are one of the fastest-growing online travel magazines that feature unique content that inspire people to rethink about travelling in Indonesia (https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co).
Since our debut in July 2014, we have been experiencing a steady traffic growth, and we now have more than 1.4 million visits each month on our website. In addition, we have an active and highly engaged Facebook community of 57,000 and counting. Majority of our readers are from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Our mission is to serve travellers and the travel industry. Although we are focus on Indonesia, we adopt a global mindset and focus on scalability. With the depth of knowledge we have about travellers, we launched our Thailand site (https://thailand.tripcanvas.co) in April 2016 and have since attracted over 250,000 monthly readers.
Driven by a team of travel-passionate writers and editors, weâve been curating and creating travel stories about Bali, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Lombok, Bangkok, Chiang Mai (and many more destinations coming up) that youâd seldom hear from anywhere else. We pride ourselves as experts in creating engaging content that gets people talking and sharing all over the web.
Our slogan, âNot Your Usual Travel Guideâ explains very well what we stand for to create unique travel content that would inspire people in an unconventional yet powerful way.
The team at TripCanvas has solid track records of past success and badass skills like SEO, sales, marketing, etc, and tremendous travel industry insights that will help propel the business to a greater heights.
The key things that binds us are these â
We LOVE travelling!
We are not afraid of failures, and we are here to learn.
We are very open individuals.
Weâre here to build a kickass company based on hard work and creativity.
Most importantly, we have fun doing this!
We aspire to be the most widely-used one-stop travel portal for Southeast Asian travellers to discover, plan, book and share your travel experiences.
1. Travellers first – We are all travellers at heart, and when we produce content, we always step into the shoes of our fellow travellers, and place them first.
2. We love failure – Every failure is an opportunity for us to learn something new. The numerous successful articles you read on our website are often the results of countless tests.
3. We do things that makes sense – We do not abide by fixed ancient rules, but by what makes sense and what is right and ethical.
4. Frictionless communication – We practice a culture of transparency among our team members. This is how creative ideas are born.
5. We constantly reinvent ourselves – The world (and digital media) is constantly changing, and all of us here at TripCanvas possess a DNA for change and a heart for adaptability. This makes us resilient.
If you share the same mission and values, we welcome you to join us!
1. Your work can have an impact on thousands of travellers, as we are set to become the best go-to travel guide for Thailand and Indonesia.
2. We have great guidelines and best practices that we have documented along the way, and we have a team of wonderful people who can mentor and guide you on writing for the digital generation and creating viral content.
3. You will learn about different types of travellers' behaviour and how to pitch a successful story.
4. You can establish your online portfolio as we are one of the fastest growing online travel magazine in Southeast Asia.
5. Perks include possible media trips.
6. We are a young company and our working culture is fun. There will be experienced mentors guiding you along the way, providing you with many experiences you won’t be able to get even in some multinational companies. If you want to be a travel expert and are eager to learn the art of viral writing, this opportunity is for you!
- Corporate Support Executive / Admin Manager at TripCanvas
TripCanvas - Malaysia
- Product Manager (Web App) for a regional travel website
TripCanvas - Malaysia