English | Chinese | Cantonese | Mandarin | Nonvoice | Chat support | Email support | Translation | Customer Support
FULL-TIME WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY FOR BILINGUAL (CHINESE-ENGLISH) SPEAKERS
We are looking for bilingual customer support agents or Happiness Officers who will provide professional and friendly service through our email and live-chat channels.
Before you will be released to production, you will be under training for 1 to 1 1/2 months and the training schedule will be from 3 pm to 11 pm, Manila Time or GMT+8. Mondays to Fridays.
A big part of your role will be to respond immediately, guide, delight, and console users who come in with questions and ideas! You'll reference our support site, ask questions, and explain step-by-step. You'll also answer questions about setting up their own URL, getting student discounts, checking for bugs, making their page look great, e-commerce and form solutions, and more.
You'll also translate our product into Chinese. You'll be given the tools to do so easily, and you'll translate regularly and moderate others' translations.
- Customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Great Chinese and English communication skills, both written and oral
- Should love making customers happy!
- Should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues
- Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has good accurate records keeping
- Must be a good team player
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Domains, SEO, and Analytics is a plus!
- Must be able to work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week)