Aman is an insurtech start-up providing enterprise health insurance solutions for partners in Asia. The company was founded in early 2020, with the first focus on Indonesia.
We are now looking for software developer interns for our upcoming projects, delivering the first version of our web and mobile applications. You will have opportunities to gain insightful experience at a fast and thriving technology start-up, founded by technology leaders from FAANG and leading unicorns.
● Work closely with co-founders on strategic projects
● Develop web and mobile applications (coding, programming)
● Document and test new software applications
● Computer Science/Engineering major
● Can-do attitude and commitment to timeline
● Ability to work in a very small team
● Previous experience developing mobile/web applications using Java (strong plus for candidates with apps published on Google Play)
● Familiarity with Agile/blue-green deployment is a plus