Canopy is a "make sense of your data" financial technology startup. We provide aggregation, visualization, analytics, and reporting services to financial institutions, wealth managers, and high net-worth individuals.
About the Role:
Canopy is looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer to work on the development of our visualization platform for making sense of financial assets. Besides being involved in the core product development, we are also looking for someone who can build user-friendly and intuitive UIs for some of our internal tooling as well.
You'll love this role if
- You enjoy refactoring code
- You're a self-starter who leads by example
- You believe in performant front-end applications
What we are looking for
- Expertise developing single-page applications.
- Experience with Ember.js framework.
- A love for well-organized, clear & concise code.
- Working knowledge of Git with rebasing and branching.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Bonus! Experience in React.