50000 - 55000 USD
Cloud | AWS | Networking
The role is responsible for the setting up entire cloud platform using Rancher, evaluate tools for the DevOps, maintain the microservices and overall system health. Write scripts to add elasticity to the platform using Ansible, add alerting and monitoring components. Candidate must have hands-on with Dockers networking, orchestration. Should be familiar with CI/CD, preferably Jenkins, GitLab.
It is an exciting opportunity in a Singapore headquartered Video Platform as a Service (VPaas) startup founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and technocrats.
- Linux Administration
- Web Server, Database Servers & Mail Server
- Cloud Infrastructure & Virtual Machines/Environment – VMWare, KVM etc. on different cloud providers – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Networking & Monitoring Infrastructure Applications
. Hands on experience on managing deployments and network setup on:
- AWS cloud (VPCs)
- Cloud Stack / Open Stack
- Docker (desirable Kubernets )
- Network setup (Firewalls, NATs etc)
- Monitoring with Zabbix, Prometheus
- Familiarity with
- ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) stack