Video Data Collection
Job Location: Japan (Work from home, Part-time Opportunity, Flexible Opportunity)
We provide or improve data used for the development of machine learning and artificial intelligence products.
Are you creative, have a passion for photography and want to work for a leading technology provider and help train a machine learning model for automatic color neutralization?
We are looking for individuals with specific camera equipment who may be professional, semi-professional or avid enthusiasts/ hobbyists who can understand and set specific camera operations. You will be taking videos with a variety of lighting conditions, different backgrounds and will be of people and/or pets performing specific activities as outlined.
• Earn extra income while at home
• Flexible work hours
• You can apply to as many projects as you can
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs or while studying
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Since this is a work from home opportunity, all you need to do is register on our website:
Make sure to Complete your Profile and Unlock More Projects! You will receive feedback from us via email. If you pass the screening process, just log back into your account and start qualifying for
How to Create an account?
Please click the link to view a short video on creating an account:
We will be happy to assist you if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. We hope you can be part of our growing global team and enjoy earning extra cash!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
*Must have one or more of the following types of hardware and specific device models to be used for video captures:
Mirrorless/ DSLR cameras
· Sony rx100 V OR Sony ZV-1 | Capture format: LOG, HLG
· Sony A7S III | Capture format: Log (S-Log3-Cine), HLG
· Canon EOS R5 | Capture format: Log (Canon-log-3), HDR PQ (All I)
· Panasonic GH5S | Capture format: Log (Panasonic vlog), HLG internal, ProRes HQ (with Atomos Ninja 5)
· Fujifilm X-T3 or X-T4 | Capture format: Log (F-Log), HLG
· Nikon Z6 or Z7 | Capture format: Log (N-Log) & ProRes Raw (with Atomos Ninja 5)
· DJI OSMO Action 4K or DJI Pocket 2 | Capture format: HDR
· GoPro HERO8 Black | Capture format: HEVC (H. 265), standard H. 264 (AVC)
· Any DJI model | Capture format: 4K HDR
· Any model | Capture format: ProResRAW