Prototyping | UI Design | UX Design
We are looking for someone with strong entrepreneurship mindset who is able to continuously test and learn, think out of the box and improve one’s UX/UI skills to improve sport users’ and partners’ experience on our website. You will be in charge of creating and improving the website experience.
Your KPIs are the user satisfaction, as well as activation and retention metrics.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the product owner with the user and market research,
- Evaluate sport users and facilities owners feedbacks to validate design ideas and identify our specific sport users and facilities owners needs in Hong Kong
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prototype and iterate to demonstrate interactive experiences
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
You need to meet the following requirements:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Existing portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Dynamic, loving challenges, with a great team spirit and an entrepreneur mindset
- Cantonese speaker with writing of traditional Chinese is a plus, fluent in English is a must
- Passionate about sport
Previous experience in a tech platform would be appreciated.