4000 - 6500 USD
Back end coding | Cloud | Web Extensions | Front end coding | Node.js | Angular | React
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who wants to make email beautiful and easy with us :)
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and interoperability of all service supporting operations, both on the back-end and the front-end.
While this role covers many areas of development, the main focus is Web Services Design, Development & Administration, Information Architecture, Cloud Deployment, Database Management, API Integrations, and Processes Automation (CI/CD).
Are you resourceful, independent, reliable, a problem solver and just AWESOME? We want YOU!
- Back-end support and maintenance.
- Work on and develop any number of public-facing websites.
- Handling advanced integration of said websites with internal and external tools and services.
- Develop new web-based products and services based on specific directives.
- Work directly with third-party service providers in identifying and providing custom solutions to unique business necessities that may arise.
- Stay up to date with tech trends and how they will impact our current business model, so we are able to best adapt to them ahead of time.
Benefits - other than to build awesomeness with us!:
- Competitive contractor pay.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Time off bonuses.
- Health Days
- Team building.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
- Strong focus on front-end technologies like React and/or Angular.
- Strong understanding and application of Node.js and/or Next.js for application development.
- Strong understanding and application of front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Should be familiar with Web Browser Extensions Development.
- Should be familiar with Containerized Applications and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Should be comfortable with Cloud Infrastructure and its broad concepts (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc).
- Should be comfortable with at least one server side development language (PHP, C#, Python, etc.).