1200 - 2400 USD
Business Development | Customer Service | Others
sales | negotiation | direct sales
*Please note this is a job for PHILIPPINES only**
JOB OPPORTUNITY (local and expat):
Dear applicants, please ONLY apply if you have at least 5 years experience in sales/telesales. Exceptional English and good manners is a MUST.
This is a FACE TO FACE sales role that is 50% FACE TO FACE sale and 50% admin orientated. This is based in Philippinest, we will NOT be providing a VISA as this is on a contract basis/freelance.
Hitchbird - Asia's largest wedding website (www.hitchbird.com) - is a wedding portal featuring wedding package offers from venues and vendors across Asia. The site lists over 5,000 wedding vendors in 24 categories across 50 cities and is the largest wedding listing for premium brands. Our clients include the likes of Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Banyan Tree, JW Marriott, Renaissance, Conrad, Intercontinental, through to award winning photographers, bridal designers, gowns etc. We even did an article with Carven Ong- the designer behind “Crazy Rich Asians”!
Hitchbird has recently received investment by Catcha Group, Asia's leading international Internet group founded by entrepreneur Patrick Grove. The Group controls a number of publicly listed and private media, new media, online classifieds and e-commerce businesses, and is one of the largest investors in the digital sector for emerging markets.
We are looking for EXCEPTIONAL sales persons to start in a role with plenty of career growth IMMEDIATELY.
****The process for joining us is as follows:****
1. Your CV MUST have perfect English and grammar or you will not be considered for the role.
2. If we think you are exceptional, we will call you for a phone interview.
3. You may have a second follow up phone interview if necessary.
4. We will let you know if you are successful or not at this stage.
* Responsible for executing and coordinating sales operation and activities to achieve profit and assigned target.
* Admin role in editing the listing pages on Hitchbird.
* Present, negotiate and sell Online Media products and exhibition booths to clients face to face.
* Book 10-15 meetings face to face each week.
* Work closely with other stakeholders in the company to ensure successful execution and delivery.
* Develop and maintain a close relationship with current and new clients, ensuring effective communication.
* Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate sales effectiveness and identify business opportunities to grow the business.
* Able to work under pressure to meet monthly sales targets.
* Able to work independently, within a team environment and communicate at all levels.
* Strong communication, presentation and organisation skills.
* Online advertising and event experience will be added advantage.
Services - Other
10 - 19
Hitchbird is dedicated to delivering the latest news, tips and offers from wedding destinations and vendors in Asia. The site lists over 5,000 wedding vendors in 24 categories covering 50 cities in the region - the largest wedding listing for premium brands. Clients include wedding venues such as Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Banyan Tree, Grand Hyatt, JW Marriott, Renaissance, Conrad, Intercontinental etc, through to award winning photographers, bridal designer gowns, and much more. Hitchbird is based in Hong Kong with operations in SE Asia.
Our mission is to be Asia's #1 wedding website where we provide a 1-stop-shop for all wedding couples' needs. In a nutshell, couples' can book everything from their dream venue, to florist, to videographer, even to their wedding transport! By providing an excellent platform for couples to book simply, we are setting the standard for all rounded ease of use and customer service. Together, the Hitchbird family want to continue to grow successfully as well as making wedding couples' dreams come true.
We are a big family spread across Asia. Of course, the large basis of the company are situated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia but we actually have team members in Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong and even further afield! Nevertheless, the ethos is to work as a collaborative team and function like a flawless engine driving towards success together. We encourage independence and to collaborate with innovative suggestions in order to improve the company. No idea is a bad idea- and if it's a good one then you will receive the praise.
We are a fast growing startup catering the "happy happy" wedding industry in Asia. We are looking for energetic, vibrant, creative individuals to join our cause of connecting couples with wedding venues and vendors in Asia.
The founders have successfully started, managed and exited to listed companies before. We like to build a team of talented "A players" who can learn and work directly with each other.
The company has recently received investment by Catcha Group, Asia's leading digitial internet group.