1. Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for web & apps testing requirements
3. Liaising with internal team members developers, designers, and product owners to identify system requirements
4. Identifying, documenting and managing test reports
5. Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
6. Monitoring debugging process results
7. Developing and applying test processes for new and existing products
QA analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests and defining corrective actions. QA analyst will play an important part in the product development process. Candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our mobile apps and web running smoothly with maximum quality.
Wego is an award winning meta-search engine; we’re the largest online travel marketplace in APAC (Asia Pacific) & MENA (Middle East & North Africa) — to date, more than 16 million Wego apps have been installed. Wego allows users to compare offerings from hundreds of airlines, hotels and online travel providers — to get the best travel deals.
Wego is available in 6 continents, 59 countries, 58 currencies and in 22 languages. Besides flights & hotels, Wego users also get access to hundreds of exclusive offers in food, leisure and entertainment through Wego Offers, available on our mobile app.
The company was founded in 2005 in Singapore. In 2013, Wego opened its second headquarters in Dubai. Wego also has regional offices in Egypt, Bangalore and Jakarta. Our investors include Tiger Global Management, Crescent Point Group, SquarePeg Capital, MEVP and MBC Group – the Middle East’s largest multimedia organization.
Wego has recently been named among the top 100 Arab start-ups shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution by World Economic Forum.