Customer Onboarding | Revenue | Analytical | Account Management | Business Development
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we have expanded our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape. With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 160+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running with their platform of choice and setup for success.
● Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within the assigned accounts B2B customers/portfolios
● Maintaining a consistent response and communication and ensuring customer’s expectations are well managed.
● Reviewing customer performance and providing a strong strategic plan that results in maximizing growth and ROI
● Contribute to feedback to the internal team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
● Identify customer’s growth opportunities throughout the subscription period and create and execute renewal/retention strategies as well as identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
● Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
● Focus on customer retention activities as part of the countries portfolio growth focus
● Researching on various All-in-One Cross Channel Platform and Digital Marketing tools, processes, concepts and jargon
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
● Have 0-2 years in Customer Success and/or Digital Marketing experience, with a keen interest in different marketing technology platforms
● Have analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers.
● A fast and continuous learner, especially in this fast changing technology driven environment
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
● Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
● Strong characters and attitude who are:
○ Detail orientated and highly organized
○ Has good communication skills - Able to convey difficult concepts to the customers and have, good negotiation skills
○ A good team player and aims to continue improving with the team and also able to work within and cross departments
○ A fast learner, able to adapt to change quickly and able to align with business direction
● Basic knowledge on Email Marketing tools/platforms / Digital Marketing Tools / Data analytics, Microsoft office
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!