Excellent Spoken and Written Communication | Organized | Takes Initiative
B1G1 is a global Social Enterprise headquartered in Singapore. We now work with over 2,500 businesses from around the world, helping and inspiring them to create a great difference in our world (we’ve already helped them create more than 200 million giving impacts). Together we’re living this belief: B1G1 gives businesses the power to change lives.
We’re now seeking a new team member who can help enhance our company’s internal operations and assist with tasks in relation to our business members and partner charity organisations.
Internship Period: Preferably 10 May 2021 – 30 Jul 2021, but we can be flexible with this.
You’ll be working in a small team with dynamic and creative individuals, so you’ll need to be as innovative, dedicated and independent in order to perform in this role effectively.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send in your CV along with a letter stating why you think you are the right person and how you are going to add value to the organisation. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us within 7 working days.
Location of Work: Office beside One-North MRT Station & possibly remote
General Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-6pm) - adjustable
In this position, you will get to:
- Be exposed to the everyday activities of an international Social Enterprise
- Liaise with great charity organisations from around the world to list their projects on the B1G1 site
- Propose and implement improvements to internal company processes
- Participate in dynamic team discussions and contribute your ideas
- Come up with own short-term project(s) and learn to manage them and deliver results
- Be part of a small and dynamic team
Skills & Experiences:
- Proficient in structuring and documenting processes
- Great at writing concise and engaging posts/messages
- Fast-learner of new tools and systems
- Highly competent with Mac operating system
- Analytical with strategic mind
- Self-motivated and committed to deliver promises professionally
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- A clear and effective communicator (confident in English-speaking business environment)
- A great team player - positive, sincere and open-minded
- Willing to push boundaries for constant improvement
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore.
Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small- and medium-sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction (and as a result, the business’ day-to-day activity) can impact lives for as little as just one cent.
In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts.
We believe that small businesses can change the world in a big way.