expert in excel | writing skills | communication skills
At DCI (Digital Commerce Intelligence Pte Ltd), we are committed to build South East Asia’s most intelligent digital commerce intelligence platform that enables brands & retailers to better understand and effectively drive their eCommerce Performance. By applying Data Science techniques to capture digital data points from the web, social and mobile world and then using Artificial Intelligence technology to analyze the data, generate commercial insights, we provide actionable data dashboards & predictive analytics to guide a brands digital commerce performance.
● Exceptional communication skills (including written) with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of an organization
● Strong work ethic, open to learning new skills and capable of adapting to dynamic situations
● Expertise in Microsoft Excel. Any knowledge of other analytical, forecasting, and reporting tools is a plus.
● Experience in building business cases and in writing strategy and recommendation papers.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the field of Business, Management Information Systems, Statistics or another related field.
Any past work exposure to business data analysis or client management is a plus.
Data Science Training or Python programming skills is a plus.
● Collaborate with the data science and client team to manage and support various client project tasks including designing machine learning models for some of the world’s biggest Consumer Brands.
● Analyze eCommerce data, identify trends and recommend data dashboarding solutions.
● Identify best practices and create case studies from client projects that can be published online and used for marketing purposes.
● Document processes and best practices for future business development plans
● Undertake a wide variety of challenging business data tasks across the business
With a wealth of experience and expertise spanning all corners of the globe, we balance our time between our own business ventures and working with multinational corporations. We have brought our collective talent and passion to Newton Circus in hopes of embedding sustainability into everything we do.
So what exactly is it that we do? Good question. Simply put, we make meaningful things in responsible ways. We focus on key drivers of global change, including climate change, environmental degradation, poverty, development, natural resource scarcity, healthcare, migration and urbanization. These drivers inspire us to create products, services and applications that are good for people, planet and profit.
The production and consumption of goods and services can only flourish if they are within our social and ecological limits. It is the cornerstone of our business and a guiding principle of sustainability. Consumers are asking for it, governments are regulating it and any business that has a long-term commitment to maximizing shareholders returns has already laid the foundation for a sustainable future. Sustainability has evolved from the niche to the masses.
The mainstream consumer has shown an overwhelming propensity to support products, brands, companies and retailers whom are committed to responsible business practices. Of course, these consumers do not want to sacrifice anything in the process. It must be the same price and quality as the competition. But when you deliver and substantially improve the product or service in a sustainable manner, consumers will reward you.
If embedding sustainability into your company and improving your bottom line is something you are interested in, welcome to Newton Circus.