development | google fit | react native | app development | googlefit | realm | firebase | git | reactnative | android
Do you enjoy building great Android apps? Do you have experience in React Native? Are you independent and deliver under tight deadlines? Are you looking for a team where you can be creative and contribute your own ideas? If so, we'd love to talk to you about joining us!
- Development of new features from documented requirements
- Adoption and testing of new technologies and integrations
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades of the app, working closely with the CEO and CTO
- Creative thinking and ideation of improvements and features for future releases
- Genuine personal interest in health & fitness
- Able to pick up new skills quickly and is comfortable in an unstructured environment
- Strong understanding of Android app development process from development to testing to launch and maintenance of apps
- Good experience building mobile apps using React Native tech stack
- Experience in Google Fit SDK will be preferential
- Exposure to Realm and Firebase frameworks will be preferential
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts and frameworks will be a plus
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Git repositories and workflows
- Good experience with software engineering and architectural patterns
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
At Healthzilla, we're passionate about better health, wearables, and health data. Our aim is to help our users build Healthy Habits (physical exercise, stress, nutrition, and sleep) through real-time analysis of wearables data, and highly personalized data-driven recommendations.
Our mission is to automate staying healthy by combining the psychology of habit building, the analytical capabilities of machine learning, real-time health data from sensors, and the latest in preventative healthcare research.
Through our journey, we’ve built a team of likeminded passionate people, that came together around a shared purpose of making healthy living easier and more approachable to all people, not just those who already know what to do.
In our previous digital lives we’ve worked for companies like Google, Bayer, Tigerspike, Deloitte, Unilever, and Rolls-Royce.
Do you enjoy building great apps? Do you have experience in React Native? Are you independent and deliver under tight deadlines? Are you looking for a team where you can be creative and contribute your own ideas? If so, we'd love to talk to you about joining us!