English Language | Litigation | Civil Law | Contract Law | Corporate Law | Advertising Law
Maxim is an international online transportation service successfully working in 16 countries around the world. For more than 16 years, Maxim has been developing interaction technologies for the taxi market participants: passengers and drivers. Our company is constantly extending its geographic reach and aims to become a global brand.
- contractual work (analysis of contracts for compliance with current legislation, for compliance with the requirements of the organization, drafting of contracts, protocols of disagreements);
- corporate procedures (registration/liquidation of a legal entity, change of a director/secretary/treasurer/address of a company);
- relations with government bodies (writing letters/appeals/complaints, writing responses to appeals, conducting procedures regarding permitting activities for the company, participating in meetings, etc.);
- consulting on various issues (advertising, labor law, intellectual property law, etc.).
- at least 3 years of professional experience as a lawyer;
- knowledge of civil law, including corporate law, contract law;
- knowledge of the legislation on advertising, on protection of competition;
- knowledge of the legislation regarding passenger transportation, consumer rights protection, and knowledge of the basics of tax and patent legislation are desirable;
- experience of participation in court hearings is obligatory;
Maxim is an international taxi service successfully working in more than 300 cities in 11 countries around the world.
Our mission is to continuously improve the interaction between passengers and drivers, and help people move towards their goals.
In each city, we step up the competition, give drivers jobs, pay taxes, and work for the benefit of both the people and the economy. We love creating technologies and a business that are on par with our industry`s leading global companies.