data visualization | data analysis | finance | accounting | Python
CriAT is hiring two internsto join our product team. You will be assisting our product team in enhancing our iRAP management and operation, where iRAP (intelligent risk analysis platform, https://irap.io/) is our cutting-edge, comprehensive data & analytics platform that empowers users to visualize, analyze and manage credit risk of firms globally. We hope you will intern for six monthsand work 16 hours per week during school term and full-time during vacation. After your internship, you will have an opportunity to be offered a full-time position if you meet our performance expectations.
CriAT specializes in new-generation credit risk analytical technologies. It provides credit risk data, analytics, and solutions to empowers financial institutions to embrace a new data & analytics driven future. (http://www.criat.sg/)
· CriAT is a start-up FinTech company founded in 2017.
· CriAT is a spin-off from the National University of Singapore and its core team comes from NUS Credit Research Initiative. (https://nuscri.org/)
· CriAT is backed by world-leading scientific research and years of practical experience in the credit risk area.
· CriAT currently has an excellent team of 15 experienced staff in Singapore and China.
If you have an interest, please send your CV to email@example.com by 31 Jan 2021.
· 80%: Assist in enhancing our iRAP management and operation
1) Quality Control
o Develop tools to detect and fix data quality issues like data errors and abnormalities
o Design and visualize key metrics to ensure correctness, stability, and efficiency of daily production
o Improve operation procedures of routine quality control
2) Performance Analysis
o Develop tools and dashboards for visualizing, monitoring, and analyzing the iRAP prediction performance of entities, industries, and economies
o Support product team and business team to explore the iRAP performance strength and weakness
· 20%: Ad-hoc work to support various projects to clients (data processing, data collection, model building, performance evaluation, report writing, etc)
· Understand the full cycle of quantitative credit risk assessment
· Gain an opportunity to learn the frontier of credit risk analytics
Whom we are looking for:
1) Fast learning and logical thinking
2) Strong sense of responsibility
1) Advanced Python skills
2) Data processing and visualization experience
3) Financial and accounting knowledge
4) Strong skills in statistical modeling and machine learning
CriAT is a spin-off fintech company from the National University of Singapore providing new-generation credit analytics. We promote the âDEEPâ in credit risk management â deep in technologies, deep in applications. Our proprietary, superior solutions are powered by cutting-edge analytical technologies and augmented by in-depth domain knowledge. We help clients advance credit risk management and embrace the analytics-driven future.