We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Designer to join our team and enrich our websites / digital / social media presence with content pieces such as banner designs, infographics, guides, tools, and other designs. Bonus if you’re savvy with animations, videography, photography.
You will be part of the entire process working on internal and client projects to define requirements, visualize, and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final design content
- Conceptualize original landing page / website design ideas that emphasizes on conversions
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, preferably for digital content
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies