- Directly responsible for growth through supporting potential clients in selecting a Caregiver which is in line with their medical and social needs, and guiding them through all contractual requirements.
- Actively drive sales volume through quick follow-ups with potential clients.
- Provide accurate information to clients on policies, procedures and service.
- Pro-actively perform all necessary compliance tasks & paperwork to ensure that contracts are closed professionally.
- Represent the company’s services with confidence. Communicate clearly and appropriately with clients & business partners.
- Actively build professional relationships with doctors & nurses within local hospitals, clinics and medical centres.
- Attractive base salary and excellent sales commission.
- Great opportunity for career development in a growing market and company.
- Industry-specific training and coaching by a highly experienced team.
- Opportunity to learn more through our teams in China/Hong Kong/Myanmar/Sri Lanka/India
- 15 days annual leave.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales or business development capacity.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing or equivalent or experience in the ILTC sector would be a good to have but is not necessary. We are open to any profiles who are service-oriented and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- 5-days work week. Some Saturdays required.
- Good command of English (Written & verbal).
- Able to work independently..
- CEI-certified would be good to have but not necessary
After a successful start in April 2013 in Singapore, we have quickly become the leading private provider of professional, affordable home care in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We have recently closed a round of funding led by a large MNC, meaning we offer to our recruits the fun environment and exponential growth of a start up environment, with the resources of a large group.
Our team is a mix of business professionals and healthcare professionals.
We are growing exponentially and looking for a passionate individual to join our team
We strongly believe in diversity. Whatever your age, race, educational background, if you have the right skillset and the right attitude we welcome your application!