To support our growth and expansion, we are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated & performance-driven individuals with background in sales &/or education to promote our digital training programs (robotics, coding, digital animation, drones, 3D-printing, AI and IOT) to schools, polytechnics, universities in Singapore and Southeast Asia. We offer a challenging environment where people learn, adapt & grow professionally and personally as well as have fun in the process.
Future Ready Academy is a leading academy for A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) learning to unleash the power of the human potential to build a better future for people, planet and profits.
We partner with global leaders in digital and 21st century skills education (according to the World Economic Forum Future of Jobs Report 2020) to deliver world-class curriculum and quality training for K-12 and adult vocational training programs for both fresh graduates and mid-career professionals to skill and reskill them for the future of work in a digital world.
• Attractive performance bonus is provided.
• Medical benefits: outpatient & in-patient hospitalization benefits upon confirmation.
• Opportunity to learn, develop and grow with the company long-term in leadership roles.
• Training and exposure to leading edge technologies globally.
To generate warm leads, set appointments through targeted email prospecting, phone calls, marketing events and road shows as well as channel partnerships.
Develop, organize, and execute effective digital marketing activities and content creation (i.e. web, social media, direct mail, O2O events, etc.) via all channels on a timely basis to generate leads.
To meet with prospective customers to present the unique value proposition of our programs with PowerPoint and/or videos.
To maintain good customer relationship and develop the business through cross-selling and upselling
Understand the design, curation & development of S.T.E.A.M. and digital animation training curriculum and present to stakeholders
Support any other tasks as may be required to develop & grow the business
• Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
• At least 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
• Previous experience in the education or training industry is preferred.
• Strong presentation skills and proposal writing skills.
• Strong relationship builder who is confident & resourceful.
• Strong time management skills
• Customer service-orientated attitude.
• Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
• Strong resiliency when under pressure.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.