Maximum USD 124
Chinese speaking preferred | Computer skills | • Major in Marketing or Sale is preferred. | • Project management skills, serve communities. | • Multitasking | proactive
Transinex Travel is the Asian innovator and leader of purposeful and conscious Youth and Student travel. Their key travel experiences range from Education to Adventure, Cultural Participation to Personal Satisfaction and Learning to Discovery.
Established since 1972 as a full-fledged IATA travel agent, Transinex Pte Ltd has evolved over the years from tours to focus on group travel, especially in travel with pedagogical and cultural involvement with the local communities of various destinations in the Asia Pacific, America and Europe. Transinex has built a wide range of programs from educational learning journeys, sports exchanges and music exchanges to international festivals and conferences.
1. Salary: RM500 per month.
2. To be trained with a business model from an international environment (staff from ASEAN countries).
1. Planning for marketing plan to recruit students.
2. Preparing marketing materials.
3. Doing marketing events.
4. Enrolling new students and closing sale for them.
5. Ad hoc tasks: to assist team on ad hoc tasks as requested.
· Good Chinese and English communication (both verbal and written – Chinese speaking is preferred), and being able to speak other languages (Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese).
· Major in Marketing or Sale is preferred.
· Adaptable to changing environments as well as situations involving different cultures, languages and working styles.
· Project management skills, serve communities.
· Adept in computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
· Multitasking, proactive, detailed-oriented, flexible and good interpersonal skills.
· Working time:
During the pandemic period: Work From Home and flexible working time.
After the lockdown period, if you are Malaysian live in Kuala Lumpur, you will need to back to office and there will be transportation allowance.