As Chief / Senior Software Architect, you will help us scale our business in accordance with changing industry trends. You will be accountable for our software technology to be in tune with the business’ strategic vision and will develop the current software engineering team to ensure the development of our strategic software requirements.
You will work directly with the founders and CTO/CIO of the company and own the full cycle of technical solutions across all business processes. You will manage the tech team including any overseas teams. You will continue to build teams for various solutions to business challenges and make reasoned decisions on a wide scale of technologies used. You will prioritize the technical initiatives by impact, build a technical roadmap that is aligned to the business roadmap. You will establish the design principles and coding standards within the organization and ensure timely execution.
· Design and evaluate all third-party tools and ensure incorporation in architecture.
· Manage all real time protocols for web and implement all core components.
· Design software architecture and provide support to all transactions for high volume and implement all standards and tools in company technology architecture.
· Analyze and documents all product designs and associated various applications for all software systems.
· Manage all communication with various developers and resolve all conflicts within team.
· Design various prototypes and prepare efficient designs and provide codes to facilitate all product releases.
· Coordinate with product management team and analyze all functional and non functional software projects requirement.
· Maintain knowledge on industry developments and incorporate same into all company programs.
· Collaborate with technical department and ensure efficient release of all product release and scale and recommend modifications and improvements to all products and services through regular analysis.
· Supervise and provide training to all junior engineers in organization for various software systems.
Has a bachelor’s degree in a related field
Previous experience working with multiple engineering teams.
Experience architecting and maintaining of large-scale web and mobile applications at enterprise level.
Clear understanding of software design patterns and principles.
Experience with SOA, understanding of service breakdown and communication principles.
Experience with a variety of web application designs, including monolithic and service-oriented applications.
Track record of delivering successful products as a software architect.
Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Highly detail-oriented person. When you start analyzing a problem you cover all the bases, and leave no stones unturned.
Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
Preferable to have prior experience in the healthcare industry
Zukitek Private Limited is a Singapore-based health tech company and specialises in helping healthcare companies create their Alice custom platform to meet their business needs. The Alice platform links health record management, telemedicine, health plan management, corporate wellness solutions and other systems to ensure an integrated approach and continuum of care for our clients. Since it’s start, Zukitek has already partnered with a Singapore-based health and wellness company to provide Alice and ensure that our platform meets medical standards and protocols essential in any healthcare environment.